We Make Websites are the go-to agency for Shopify Plus. We design, develop and optimise Shopify Plus websites for some of the fastest growing brands on the planet.
Brands we work with include: Pepsi Co, Finisterre, Skinnydip, Penguin Books, Beavertown Brewery, Emma Bridgewater, Harper Collins, National Portrait Gallery, Bulletproof Coffee, Nicce, Press and The Economist.
Our team of 35 + Shopify Plus expert designers, developers, solutions architects, e-comm consultants and marketers - spread across our London and New York offices - continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in e-commerce.
We're looking for bright, driven and talented people to join our rapidly growing team
But enough about us - we want to know more about you.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Solutions Consultant to join our rapidly growing agency. You will sit at the intersection of business, user experience and technology, taking clients' requirements and turning them into smart solutions.
This role would suit somebody from a background in development, technical project management or an e-comm manager. Either way, we need to see a thirst for technical knowledge, a solid understanding of the e-commerce ecosystem , and the the ability to confidently talk with high-level clients.
What you’ll need
- You will be a big picture thinker, understanding all aspects of an e-commerce project.
- You’ll have a knack for spotting issues or potential pitfalls in a project and flagging them early in the process.
- You will thrive with challenges and have a need for knowledge — no matter what the question or problem, you will find the solution.
- You will have experience of working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- You will have confidence to present big concepts and technical details to both your colleagues and clients; communication skills will be one of your strengths.
- You will have an understanding of ERP’s, OMS, WMS, PIM, Multi-store (Multi-language, Multi-currency, Local payment providers)
- You will be passionate about all things tech, digital, design and e-commerce.
- You will possess unparalleled levels of attention to detail, bordering on fastidious.
- You will be comfortable with the concept of change and working in a fast paced environment.
- You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and carve out your own niche.
- You will be a smart, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude!
What you'll be doing
- Being introduced to clients during 'pre sales' to understand their tech objectives, research and provide solution options.
- Running discovery sessions to work with new clients on the scope of their project. Making suggestions on architecture and fully scoping out all of the clients needs in relation to the contract.
- Consulting on payment gateways, ERP integrations, fulfilment partners and processes. Anything that affects how our clients run their store.
- An expert of all things Shopify. Be a source of knowledge on new features, apps and products that we can use to keep up with the needs of our clients.
- Guide the client on how to migrate from their existing platform to Shopify. Ensuring all data is setup correctly no matter where the data is being pulled from.
- Working with PM’s to support/consult on timelines, process and third party integration.
- Feeding back into the sales process at the end of a project to ensure pricing, timing and technical execution are all up to date.
- Researching new and upcoming features to ensure we are ahead of the curve with technical and platform advances. Then using this knowledge to commercially evaluate how we should implement them in our processes.
- Manage our wiki entries for third party processes, integrations and apps.
- Working across all departments internally to ensure the project process is efficient and commercially successful.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience of migrating an online-store from one platform to another.
- Experience of running a Shopify store.
- Knowledge of multiple online e-commerce platforms.
- Understanding of development processes and languages (HTML, SCSS, JS, Liquid, Ruby on Rails).
- Salary 35-40k depending on experience.
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays + your birthday off.
- Accrue 1.5 holiday days per year served, uncapped.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Discounted gym memberships, food, entertainment and travel.
- An inspiring, comfortable and social office on Leather Lane market in Farringdon with good transport connections and a secure, onsite, bike shed.
- We are a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, monthly team outings and an annual company-wide event.
- The opportunity to travel to and work at our NYC office.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment. We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks.
- Monday morning team breakfast and Friday team lunches.
If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in then please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.